February 15, 2010 · 6:30 PM
Word of Life Church
***Please Read Important Information at the bottom of this message regarding the potluck and how to RSVP****
Raw Foods Chef and Educator Paul Nison has been eating a raw food diet since he was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis many years ago. With no other choice but surgery, according to the medical profession, Paul decided to stop eating all cooked foods. Today he is 100% cured of this so-called "incurable disease." Paul has been featured on The Food Network and in several magazines and newspapers around the world. He travels the world giving lectures on raw food nutrition and raw food prep classes to show people how easy and fun the raw life can be.
Paul is the author of 6 books.
* The Raw Life; Becoming Natural in an Unnatural World
* Raw Knowledge: Enhance the Power of your mind, body and Soul
* Raw Knowledge 2: Interview with health Achievers
* Healing Inflammatory Bowel Disease: The Cause and Cure of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
* Health According to the Scriptures: Experience the Joy of Health According to Our Creator
* Paul Nison's Raw Food Formula for Health
* The Daylight Diet: Diving Eating for Superior Health and Digestion
IN THIS LECTURE PAUL WILL SHARE:
After 15 years eating a 100% raw vegan diet I found some interesting information. In this lecture I will explore the information I found. I will also explain what must to done to make sure you are doing it the right way so you don’t run into the issues many long time raw fooders have.
• How to a eat 100% raw vegan diet!
• Is 100% raw necessary for health?
• Is a vegan diet the ideal way to go?
• Avoiding pitfalls that doomed others!
• Information about health you never heard before will be revealed!
Don't miss this informative lecture!!!
The Potluck will be from 5:30 till 6:30, please bring a raw vegan dish. Paul will start speaking at 6:45 p.m. If you do not want to participate in the potluck, you are welcome to come and socialize or you can just show up at 6:30 for the lecture.
***Please note payment is required when RSVPing, the charge is $11.00 per person, if paid by February 13th. If paying after February 13th, the charge is $20.00. Please RSVP early! Payments can be made through PayPal. If you prefer to send a check, please email me for a mailing address.
DIRECTIONS - PLEASE ALSO NOTE IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED BEFORE, WE ARE HOLDING THIS IN A DIFFERENT BUILDING FROM LAST TIME. Coming from the South - Take U.S. 41 North to Collier Avenue and make a Right (this is three blocks North of the Edison Mall). Make a Right onto Seago Avenue. Make a left into the first parking lot. Enter between the two buildings by the Yellow sign. Enter into third door on the left. If you get lost or have any questions, please call 292-0179